- Expect God. We know that we can't change lives. But Jesus can. We expect the presence of God in all of our meetings. We come together to commune and converse with the creator of the universe so that we may praise Him and that He may change us.
- -Expect Honesty. You don't have the time for another fake religious experience; neither do we. All of our worship and our sermons are real and honest. All of the teaching is from the Bible and from our real like experiences. No gimmicks, no smoke and mirrors. Only the Truth.
- Expect Love. At HighPoint, you will be loved, no matter what. You will be accepted for who you are so just be yourself. Black, white, rich, poor, young, old. All of these things are worthless when a community is identified by the God that we serve.
Whatever you normally wear. We are very open to you being yourself. Anything from a suit to sandals, we do not want our attire to hold us back from the presence of God. Most people usually dress casually though.
- No, you are our guest. We will not parade you around or ask visitors to stand up and introduce yourself. We won't even ask for your money. The last thing we would want to do is create an awkward moment that diminishes or takes the focus away from God. There are a lot of great people to meet and a lot of great things to do at HighPoint, but the level of participation will be totally up to you.
- Here at HighPoint, your children are our top priority. We have a great staff of workers and volunteers to provide your child with an equally unique worship experience.
- Upon arrival all children are checked in for KidPoint small groups and worship. For information about the check in process click here to visit our KidPoint page.
- Our services start Sunday at 9:45 AM and 11:00 AM. We also have Onsight Bible Studies during both service times. Make sure you show up early so that you can try our tasty complementary breakfast and coffee.
- We also have Bible study on Wednesday nights beginning at 6:30 pm. During that time we have our K!DPOINT LIVE program available for kids Birth- 4th grade and Studio 56 (a ministry tailored specifically for 5th and 6th graders) Our students meet at 6:30 as well. For directions to HighPoint click here.