At KidPoint, our chief aim is to see every child CLICK, CLIMB, and CLEAR. On Sunday mornings, elementary aged children are in age specific Onsight Groups where they are taught the Gospel Project curriculum. During second service, we offer children’s church in the KidPoint Worship Room taught by the Children’s Minister. There, they will worship, dive deeper into their lesson, and play fun games. Nursery and preschool aged children participate in age specific Gospel Project curriculum, free play time, and snacks.
On Wednesday nights, children receive age specific lessons through the Kids4Truth curriculum. They rotate, with their age group, to big lesson, small groups, games, and art. All our volunteers are trained and we uphold a high standard of care for your child.
- Enter the glass tower on the right hand side of the facility as you're facing the building.
- See check in counter directly in front as you enter glass doors.
- You will be greeted at check in where you will check you KidPoint Kiddo.
- If your child is not already registered in our system, it will take just a second to fill out some information, before leaving your child with us.
- You are then free to go to worship or Onsight Bible study.
- After the service you will return to their classroom and check them out.
- Nursery (Birth- 1 Year)
- Preschool (1 year- 5 Years old)
- Kidpoint (1st grade- 4th grade)